NGAPALI BAY VILLAS & SPA
Ngapali Bay is an exclusive and unique beach resort located on a beautiful natural beach in Myapyin Village, Rakhine State. Designed by acclaimed British architect David Wordsworth, each of the hotel’s villas has a modern Burmese inspired design and a view of the ocean through the floor as well as windowed ceilings to admire the night sky. This resort is ideal for those who want to relax and be indulged. The perfect place to conclude a tour of Burma.
- Luxury villas with a sea view
- The villas feature hand-selected local paintings and antiques, high wooden ceilings and bright spacious living areas
- Fresh and innovative cuisine
- The elegant ocean front dining is a great place to enjoy the view and the sound of the sea
Best time to go
The best time to visit Myanmar is from November to April. Avoid the rainy season between May to October.
This is a great place to unplug and de-stress. The beauty of the natural surrounds will make you want to stay forever. Visit the art gallery, go on a boat trip to Pearl Island or simply browse through the Thandwe market. Try the excellent freshly caught local seafood dishes at the restaurant.
- Open-air terrace restaurant with ocean oceanfront
- Different massages and beauty treatments that use organic products combined with techniques from the east and west.
- Sea front villas with plunge pool
- Sea view villa with terrace
- Sea view villa with plunge pool
- Boat rides