Mandalay Hill Resort
Mandalay Hill Resort is located at the foot of Mandalay Hill, close to the city centre and with great views of the pagodas, temples and the Royal Palace. Accommodation is available in a selection of charming rooms, suites and villas.
- Mandalay Palace
- Zegyo Market
- Panoramic views of the city from Mandalay Hill
- Mahamuni Pagoda
Best time to go
The perfect time to visit would be between November and February to avoid the sweltering heat of March - May and the monsoon season of June - October.
The hotel has all the facilities you would expect of a large resort property and is just is a short drive to the city centre making it an ideal base to be able to explore the wonders of Mandalay. Set in beautiful grounds including a large outdoor swimming pool, it is a great choice for families.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Mandalar Spa
There is the choice of five different dining areas at Mandalay Hill Resort.
- Kinsana Garden Theatre - Kinsana offers an international BBQ buffet and cultural performances.
- Kipling's Lounge - This tapas lounge offers light snacks.
- Mings Chinese Restaurant - Mings serves popular Chinese cuisine.
- Yadanabon Cafe - This cafe offers a Burmese and international buffet as well as an a la carte menu.
- Pavilion - Pavilion is the poolside restaurant with a set menu.
Each room has a view either of Mandalay Hill, the Royal Palace, the Irrawaddy River or the city of Mandalay - once the royal capital of Myanmar.
- Superior & Deluxe Rooms - These rooms can be made up as king or twin rooms.
- Corner Deluxe Rooms - In addition to the facilities offered in the Deluxe Rooms, these rooms feature a lounge and bar.
- Junior & Executive Suites - Suites are made up of a king bedroom with separate lounge and private balcony.
- Mandalar Suite - The Mandalar Suite has a master bedroom with en-suite, dining and lounge room, kitchenette, adjoining twin room with en-suite and private balcony.
- Mandalar Spa Villa - Set in the gardens of the Mandalar Spa and featuring a king bedroom with en-suite, the Mandalar Spa! Villa offers twin massage beds, steam room, garden shower and private garden.
- Fitness centre
This is a family-friendly resort and has a kids club, babysitting service and a child-friendly pool.