Hotel Saigon Morin
This property is set right in the heart of Hue, overlooking the Perfume river, with a charming French colonial architecture. The hotel is located centrally with a number of landmarks within walking distance of the property. The hotel offers 183 rooms which are spacious and offer balconies in all rooms. Enjoy your time here by treating yourself to body & beauty treatments, massages, and make use of their fitness centre and an outdoor pool. The hotel also offers a nightclub, if you fancy dancing the night away. In terms of dining options, you have the option of sampling local Vietnamese fare, BBQ and international cuisines in the two restaurants. You can also experience a royal meal at this hotel.
- Centrally located for exploring Hue
- Charming historic hotel with French colonial architecture
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings, dark wooden floor
How to get there
You can reach this hotel in 20 minutes from Phu Bai airport and about a 3-minute drive from the train station.
Best time to go
From December to April is the dry season, and hence the best time to visit this area.
This hotel is great for families, solo travellers, & couples to stay at. If you wish to explore Hue this hotel makes for a great base, either on foot or by cyclo. Go for a stroll on the banks of the Perfume river in the evening, for a glimpse of local life & picturesque sights.
- Coffee Lounge
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Billiards & snooker table
- Beauty salon
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Le Rendez-Vous: This outdoor restaurant on the ground floor offers is great for a cup of tea or snack during the day. In the evening it turns into a dining mecca offering an international buffet dinner or BBQ.
- Jules Ferry: Located on the ground floor this indoor restaurant offers you sumptuous delicacies from a European and Asian menu. You can also sample some local Hue cuisine here as well.
- Le Royal: You have to book in advance to enjoy this special dining experience. This is where you can enjoy a royal feast, served with all the customs, music and cuisine reminiscent of the Nguyen Dynasty in the 19th century.
- Le Panorama: Located on the third floor this restaurant offers snacks and drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic). You can enjoy views of the Huong River and Truong Tien bridge from this bar.
This room has a floor space of 40-meter square and is located on the first, second and third floors. The rooms offer an inside view of the hotel and are fitted with a double bed or two queen beds. and comes with standard amenities like bathrobe, safe & coffee maker.
Premium City Deluxe
The premium city deluxe room gives you views of the city from the room and has a floor space of about 50-meter square. The room can be fitted with either a double bed or two twin beds and has all the other standard amenities.
Premium River Deluxe
These 50-meter square rooms offer you beautiful views of the river and are fitted with a double or queen beds.
These rooms are spacious at 70-metre square, and have views of the inside of the property. The room comes with a King bed, whirlpool /jacuzzi along with other standard amenities. The room also has a separate sitting lounge area.
There are 6 of these suites and are very generous in space with about 100 metre square of space. The room offers city views and is fitted with a king bed, jacuzzi/whirlpool, and other standard amenities. Enjoy a separate room with a dining table and place for four people to dine, french windows that lead into a balcony.
These rooms are the largest of the lot in this hotel, with 120 metre square of space. The master bedroom is fitted with a king bed and ensuite. The living room boasts a dining area and lounge area separate from each other. From the french windows, you can access the balconies which give you stunning views of the city or the river. All other standard amenities are available.
- Cooking classes
- Cultural performances
- Babysitting services
- Connecting rooms for families