Au Co Cruise Boat
Exploring Vietnam's Halong Bay, the 56 metre Au Co features luxury accommodation across four spacious decks. The most luxurious of cruisers in the bay, the boat was designed by French architects to combine the traditional Vietnamese and French motifs. Come aboard on a three day voyage of discovery in one of the most picturesque places you’ll ever see - with mountains rising our of the waters it’s no wonder Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the hidden grotto's and islands or learn to cook a traditional meal. There’s plenty to do on your adventure with the Au Co
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay with it's islands
- Bike around Cat Ba Island
- Relax on board as the Au Co drifts along and enjoy the scenic beauty of Vietnam
LocationHalong Bay, Vietnam
Best time to go
November to April sees the cooler drier weather, and May to October the heat and rains.
Departing from Ha Long City Vietnam, the Au Co is the perfect choice for families or those looking to be a bit more adventurous during their tour of Halong Bay. The vessel is spacious with plenty of outdoor space to relax and enjoy the cruise whilst the rooms are luxurious without being ostentatious. But where the Au Co stands out from the rest is in the excursions it offers, whether it be biking around Cat Ba island, or kayaking through caves into pristine lagoons. This cruise is perfect for adventure seekers.
- Book corner
- Gift shop
Dining is enjoyed in the ships restaurant where delicious meals are prepared using fresh ingredients. The bar area offers a perfect space to relax with a cool cocktail and enjoy the view.
Au Co Suite
This suite is located on the bow of the ship, this means you get stunning views of the bay through the cruise, with magnificent scenery to be viewed from your terrace. The suite is equipped with a queen-sized bed, an ensuite bathroom and is the perfect place for you to relax in.
- Vietnamese Tea Ceremony
- Discovering amazing grottoes and islands
- Early morning Tai Chi
- Biking and excursion tours with guide on Cat Ba Island
- Afternoon cooking lesson with traditional dishes
- Visiting floating fishing villages
- Kayaking in hidden lagoons
- Swimming and sunbathing in tranquil pristine sandy beaches
- Fishing with local communities and shopping for souvenirs
The boat does allow children