The luxury villa estate Samujana is set into the hillside of the beautiful northeastern coast of Koh Samui and boasts incredible views that are complemented by cleverly designed open-air architecture. With villas that contain three to eight bedrooms, this is the perfect place to host a large group retreat or family get-together. When booking with more than five children per villa, a private kids' club is available, but baby-sitting and live-in nanny services can always be arranged. With your own private infinity pool and rooftop terrace, you will truly feel at home and perfectly able to relax.
- For the only uninterrupted 360 degree view of Koh Samui, stay in Villa 30.
- Visit during the Songkran festival for an unforgettable water fight experience.
- Exciting in villa pop-ups happen year round, so keep your eye out for celebrity chefs.
- Improve your cooking skills with in-villa Thai cooking lessons.
LocationKoh Samui, Thailand
How to get there
A 10 minute drive from Samui International Airport will bring you to Samujana. Arrival by private jet or ferry can also be arranged.
Best time to go
The dry season is from January to August and the monsoon season is from September to December.
A stay at Samujana is all about laid-back luxury. Every member of the family will be entertained: children will adore the kids club and adults can choose to relax in the spa or work on their fitness during the daytime. There are plenty of excursions to keep your holiday exciting and a simple stroll to Fisherman's Village on Friday evening 'Walking Street' at Fisherman's Village will bring you to food stalls, live music, shopping and fireworks.
- All weather floodlit tennis court
- Expansive infinity pool
- Direct beach access
- Uniformed Security (24 hrs)
- High-speed Internet access
- Landscaped gardens and walkways
- Backup generators
- Private beach
- Complimentary shuttle service to Choeng Mon Beach and Chaweng Beach
- Babysitting and live-in nanny services
- Bespoke kids' club for villas with more than five children
- TV lounges / private cinemas
- Infinity edge private pools
- Sun loungers
- Open-air lounges
- Rooftop terraces and gardens
- Complimentary Wifi Internet
- Dedicated villa host and attendants
- Oversized bathtubs, not in all bathrooms
At Samujana, you can stay in the comfort of your own villa to enjoy a meal from a private chef. Choose a barbeque of fresh daily catches or invite a private chef to prepare a Thai feast. You may request a private Thai chef from Samujana or arrange a meal with a chef from one of the surrounding restaurants or resorts.
If you prefer to cook your own food, the Guest Experience Manager will take care of your shopping list - or you will be shown to the local market where you can source your own ingredients.
Picnics are also available to enjoy on the beach, further afoot or on the water.
Samujana is comprised of 27 boutique villas to with 3 - 8 bedrooms. Premium, or Spectacular Villas, have upgraded amenities such as gyms and cinemas. Please consult our travel experts for more details.
- Muay Thai
- Personal fitness
- Chakra balancing
- Secluded beach
- Yacht charters
- Excursions to see waterfalls, temples, markets, hidden beaches, mummified monks and the rum distillery
- Golf courses nearby
- Water-skiing, go-karts, ATVs, zip lining and kite surfing in the area
A bespoke kids' club is available in villas booking with more than five children with activities such as crafts, Thai cooking classes, kids' Muay Thai and yoga, Thai cultural workshops and pyjama parties. Babysitting and live-in nanny services are also available.