The beautifully designed spacious private villas in Panacea Koh Samui combine extraordinary service, gorgeous facilities and a host of active experiences for guests to enjoy. Perfect for group outings, nature lovers will also adore the estate because its design complements the surrounding lush rainforests and crystalline waters in the Gulf of Samui - in addition to the beautifully landscaped gardens. Panacea is most notable for its bespoke customisation and exemplary level of personal service.
- With complimentary daily laundry service for an unlimited number of items, packing should be a breeze.
- The views from Panacea are truly spectacular, overlooking the coast of Bophut and a quaint fisherman’s breeze.
LocationKoh Samui, Thailand
How to get there
A peaceful and partially coastal drive from Samui airport will bring you to the Panacea Koh Samui and its beautiful vistas.
Best time to go
In Koh Samui, the dry season lasts from January to August, while the monsoon season duration is from September to December.
Panacea is a great place to relax on tropical Koh Samui. With a full kitchen staff to cook meals for you in the comfort of your villa, you can take days at your own pace. With multiple bedroom villas, Panacea is also perfect for weddings and other group outings.
- Daily beach/ shopping transfer
- A la carte breakfast, prepared and served in your residence
- Daily baked cookies, fresh smoothies & fruit cocktails
- Daily serviced mini bar
- Daily laundry service for unlimited number of items
- One massage per guest per stay
- One hour yoga session per guest per stay
- One Thai cooking lesson per guest per stay
- Concierge service
- Phones with local SIM card
- Tailor-made fitness with choice of personal trainer
- Nutrition and detox programmes
- Wedding and event planning
- Gala and themed dinners
- Car rental (with or without driver)
- Secretarial and translation services
- Muay Thai boxing ring
- Tennis court with floodlights and tennis ball cannon
- Steam room, sauna and massage room
- HD cinema room
- Entertainment venue with nightclub, bar, dance floor and karaoke system
- Computer games room
- Billiard and poker room
- Wine cellar
- Movie library and Apple TV
The kitchen staff at Panacea has been trained by Chef Alessandro Verdenelli of the KX Health Club in London, and their flavoursome dishes have been designed around simplicity and freshness of produce. Meals were also created with nutrition and health benefits in mind.
Guests may dine in an open plan living room or al fresco at the poolside Sala.
In addition to health menus, guests can select pre and post workout sports drinks, such as protein shakes or power juices, and smoothies.
The Kalya residence contains 4 en-suite double bedrooms with a 20m infinity pool with 10 full-time staff serving the villa. A Sonos sound system runs throughout the villa and is hooked up to outdoor speakers. Other entertainment includes TV with HD LCD screens and DVD players in all of the rooms along with WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a sala for outdoor dining with barbecue equipment. The mini bar is serviced daily and a full time Executive Chef and professional kitchen team can prepare meals for you and your companions.
- In house activities:
- Aqua aerobics
- Massage treatment menu
- Thai cooking class
- Island activities:
- Sailing trips
- Motor boating
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
- Kite surfing
- Boat tours
- Fly boarding
- Mountain biking
Panacea can entertain children with their kids and nursery club.