Legendha Sukhothai provides a serene atmosphere near to Thailand’s top world heritage sites. In the first capital of Thailand you will easily encounter the land’s culture as you visit ancient temples, give alms to a monk or view a traditional dance show during one of the resort’s special dinners. Legendha Sukhothai is also near to serene natural areas.
The meticulously designed resort is landscaped like a Thai village, which exudes an authentic ambiance. Wooden floors and furniture in the rooms and villas continue to reflect the traditional Thai image, and the saltwater swimming pool is the ideal place to relax. Poolside foot massages will really help you to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
- The pool is filled with saltwater, rather than chlorinated water.
- Try a foot massage by the pool or a Thai massage in the massage centre.
- Bicycle rental is available, allowing you to freely travel to nearby cultural sites.
How to get there
A 45 minute drive from Sukhothai Airport will bring you to Legendha Sukhothai Resort. Other nearby airports include Phitsanulok Airport, Kamphangsaen Airport and Tak Airport.
Best time to go
The ideal time to go is during the dry season, which lasts from mid-October to February. Temperatures are mild and rain is scarce then.
The hot season from March until mid-June, and the monsoon season follows until the middle of October.
Legendha Sukhothai offers guests a charming old-world feel and suits guests who would like to soak up Thai culture. The resort is a quiet oasis, which offers a great base in order to explore local sights such as temples and national historical parks.
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Thai Massage
- Car rental service with driver
- Tour & sightseeing arrangements
- Internet and business centre
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry service
- First aid
- Meetings & Seminars
- Airport limousine service
- Reception desk
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- 24 hour security
- Luggage storage
The Legendha Sukhothai houses the Nham Khang Sukhothai restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in the indoor, open-air dining space. The breakfast buffet is served daily and there is a selection of vegetarian a la carte dishes available. Tables sit upon a wooden balcony overlooking Mae LamPan canal. The restaurant exudes a contemporary Thai village-style atmosphere and offers a gourmet menu of authentic Thai food. Expect bold and exciting flavours in both the mains and dessert dishes.
Legendha Sukhothai offers boutique accommodation in a comfortable Thai classic style. The rooms feature a wooden floor and furniture.
Amenities such as the satellite TV, refrigerator, wardrobe, hot shower, bathtub and bathroom amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, day-bed/ sofa bed, hair dryer, telephone, umbrella, tea and coffee making facilities, hi-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary bottled water.
- Superior Room:
- Deluxe Room
- Two Bedroom Villa
- Sukhothai Classical Dance Show in open-air theatre
- Thai traditional massage by Mae LamPan Canal
- Wat Cham Lom (elephant temple)
- Sukhothai Historical Park – World Heritage Site
- Sukhothai mini light and sound show in Sukhothai Historical Park
- Pho Khun Ramkhamhaeng Maharat Monument
- Mahathat Temple
- Si Sawai Temple
- Wat Tra Phang Ngoen Temple
- Sa Si Temple
- PHra Pai Luang Temple
- Saphan Hin Temple
- Si Satchanalai Historical Park
Baby cots are available on request to all rooms and children under 3 years, staying on the same bed, stay free of charge. High chairs are available in the dining areas, and there are special children’s menus available.
Baby-sitting services are available on request with one-day advanced booking for an extra fee.