Park Hyatt Shanghai
Park Hyatt Shanghai is one of the highest hotels in the world, this sleekly-modern hotel occupies the 79th to the 93rd floors of the Shanghai World Financial Centre. It is a home away from home for financial highfliers, entrepreneurs and intrepid tourists, where every wish and whim is catered for by discreet staff and an army of butlers. This is truly living the high life.
- The amazing view (not for the faint hearted)
- Exercise with the master at the Tai Chi courtyard
- 10 minute drive from the Peoples Square
- Close to the Tomson Shanghai Pudong Golf Club
How to get there
From Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport the hotel is about 32-minutes in a car.
Best time to go
Generally speaking, the best months to visit China are in the spring or autumn months of April, May, September and October as temperatures are warm and it is fairly dry.
Otherwise known as "The Vertical Complex City", the Park Hyatt Shanghai combines a sophisticated modern comfort with stunning aerial views.
- Lobby on the 87th floor
- 24-hour butler service and in-room dining
- Technology concierge
- Laundry / dry-cleaning
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Spa and wellness studio
- Infinity pool and whirlpool spa
- Steam room
- Tai Chi courtyard
- 100 Century Avenue Restaurant - 100 Century Avenue Restaurant offers something for everyone, from a Western steakhouse, Chinese wok to Japanese sushi and sashimi. There is an extensive wine list with over 500 labels to choose from and an international buffet breakfast served in the morning. One of the highlights of this restaurant is the jaw-dropping view.Dining Room - Refined European provincial cuisine in an elegant and serene setting. Signature wine pairing menus can be served with lunch and dinner.Pantry - Serving simple breakfast menus, casual all-day comfort food and a mini buffet supper in the evening.Chef's Table - The Chef's Table is the perfect place for home-style hosting. There's a designer kitchen, personal music system, direct access to the wine cellar and home to 300 bottles of wine from around the world, as well as a private chef, on hand to tailor-make dinner of your choice.Living Room -The Living Room has magnificent views across to the Bund, but is set within a relaxing atmosphere. The entire space has been designed to give guests the feeling of being in the living room of an elegant mansion. Enjoy simple yet sophisticated Chinese and Western light dishes, or simply a cup of your favourite coffee or tea, the Living Room is particularly famous for its afternoon tea and Champagne at sunset.
The Park Hyatt Shanghai has four types of room ranging from Standard to Suite. The signature Park Hyatt style runs throughout the property with clean lines and crisp furnishings creating a sleek location to relax in. Light and airy whites highlight the room, with splashes of black added for depth of colour. Rooms feature large king sized beds, as well as a day bed, walk-in-dresser, under floor heating in the bathrooms, and bespoke bath tubs.
- Afternoon Tea
- Tai Chi
Babysitting facilities, family rooms, child menus and cots are all provided.