Emirates Make Changes to Waiver Policy
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, Emirates have announced changes to their waiver policy to allow passengers the choice to change travel dates or reissue their ticket without a penalty.
Emirates will waive any changes and reissue fees on all new tickets issued from Thursday 5 March to Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Terms and conditions for the waiver are as below:
- Change fees and reissue fees are not applicable to new tickets issued on/from Thursday 05 March to Tuesday 31 March 2020, regardless of travel date.
- If there is a difference in the airfare or applicable taxes, due to the reissue/reroute of the ticket, the additional amount will need to be collected.
- Customers can change their booking to any date for travel until system range, in same booking class as per booked and ticketed information.
The additional terms and conditions below also apply, due to the early closure of schools for the Spring break in the UAE:
- Change fees and reissue fees are not applicable for tickets issued from 04 March 2020, for travel until 15 April 2020.
- If the reissued ticket/routing results in a fare differential or new applicable taxes, the additional collection will need to be charged.
- Changes are allowed in the same booking class (RBD) as per ticketed details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your travel arrangements, please contact us at 020 7843 3531, and we will be happy to assist.