Four Seasons Bali at Sayan
Discover Bali’s cultural heart in the island’s central highlands just minutes away from the artistic capital of Ubud. Hidden in a lush paradise beside the Ayung River, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has been recognized as one of the world’s best resorts by Condé Nast Travel. Nestled beside Bali’s magical Ayung River, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is surrounded by lush forest greenery and working rice paddies. It’s a tropical paradise that puts you close to tiny villages, Hindu temples and cultural attractions. Escape to paradise, restore your body and renew your soul.
- Elegant villas and suites, some with private plunge pools
- Activities such as cooking classes and biking are available
- Boutique style with only 18 suites and 42 private villas
- Breath-taking valley views
- Just minutes from Ubud and the premier shops
- Sky-bridge entranceway
- Exceptional Four Seasons renowned service
Best time to go
May, June and September are the best time to go, but weather conditions are still good in April and October.
- Ideal for honeymooners
- The Balinese-Ayurveda spa services are a must
- Try the many complimentary resort activities
- Unwind in the valley as part of a twin centre beach stay
- Small and intimate
- Relax in the lush grounds filled with tropical flowers and the Ayung river below
- Babysitting services
- Rooms for non-smokers
- Electric carts to chauffer guests
- Standard Wi-Fi
- Two-level Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Business Services
- Spa Jacuzzi
- Plunge pools
- Steam room
- Pici Pici Kids’ Club
Dining experiences include romantic dinners, themed dinners (Ubud Dinner Night and Fisherman Night), Rijsttafel Dinner and IN-Villa Dining.
Elegantly situated on the crest of a lush gorge, Ayung Terrace offers Asian and Indonesian specialties on its terrace, in its dining room, or at the adjacent wine cellar.
Dine on light fare and wood-burning-oven pizzas in a casual, open-air setting by the sacred Ayung River.
Visit Jati Bar for a relaxing, tropical experience. Enjoy High-Tea while looking out at the lush Ayung River Valley, or indulge on house specialties. The Jati Bar is an ideal place to unwind, meet friends, surf the Internet, or sip a quiet cocktail.
Escape to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan to revitalize in a lush and intimate paradise. The Resort’s 18 spacious suites and 42 private villas reflect the island’s natural, serene beauty. Each suite and villa is appointed with a mix of contemporary and Balinese décor, including rich teak furnishings and exotic hand-loomed fabrics. Generous bathrooms feature terrazzo tiles, double vanities, deep soaking tubs and separate showers.
Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary.
Room amenities include: Plasma/LCD television, CD and DVD player, refrigerated private bar, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary newspaper, in-room safe, tea/coffee maker and
The bathroom includes: yukata robes and slippers, double vanity, deep soaking tub, separate shower,outdoor shower, premium toiletries and hypoallergenic pillows on request.
- Cooking class
- Hatha Yoga
- Sunrise class
- Sunset class
- Early (gentle/ beginners) class
- Introduction to meditation
- Loving kindness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Chant of love meditation
- Awareness meditation
- Grateful heart meditation
- Relaxation meditation
- Life talk series
- The Secret of Happiness
- Love and Compassion
- Finding Inner Peace
- Managing Stress
- A Day in the Life of a Balinese Farmer
- Village walk
- Biking for couples
- Garden tour
- Tri Hita Karana
- Anahata chakra treatment
- Balinese dance
- Rice Bowl Architecture tour of Four Seasons Bali at Sayan
- Cycling tour
- Resort garden tour
- Bali Reptile Park
- Elephant Safari Park
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- River rafting
- Balinese dance at the Palace
- Silver jewellery making
- Wayung Kulit puppets
The Pici Pici Kids' Club offers enriching activities to children from ages 4 to 12 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The club offers fun, discovery and entertainment to young guests. Creative and culturally enriching, the program is divided into sports, adventure-based games, creative play and arts and crafts.
Activities take place in two areas: the bright and colourful play centre and the Rice Barn Tree House, tucked into its own jungle wonderland.
Children age 4 and under are welcome when accompanied by an adult guardian. Childcare services are available for a fee (24 hours notice is required).
- Explore the Rice Barn Tree House
- Balinese dance classes
- Balinese Art Deco such as palm leaf folding class
- Relax with books, board games and a DVD library
- Play with Nintendo, Wii or PS3
- Enjoy access to a cozy computer den with iMac computers and Internet connection
- Sports and adventure-based games